We or us means Atlas Equine Cranial Massager; You means the purchaser or user of the Atlas Equine Massager. You may be a domestic user or professional user; Supplier means the authorised distributor or retailer of the goods; Goods means the Atlas Equine Massager.
For New Zealand
Our goods come with guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Enter Atlas Equine sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship under normal use and service. In the unlikely event that your Atlas product proves to be faulty within 1 year from the date of purchase due to workmanship or materials only, we will replace it at our own expense, subject to the terms and conditions of this guarantee. The warranty period is limited to 6 months from the date of purchase for products used commercially or professionally.
Terms and Conditions :
In addition to the rights and remedies that you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act of New Zealand or any other applicable law and without excluding such rights and remedies warranty against defects:
1. The goods are designed to withstand normal use and are manufactured to the highest standards using the highest quality components.
2. We do not have to replace the goods under this warranty of the goods habe been damaged due to not following the instructions in this manual and videos provided, misuse or abuse, accident, the attachment of any unauthorised accessory, alteration, improper installation, unauthorised repairs, transportation damage, theft, malfunction or damage from failure to follow reccomend maintenance, environmental conditions or any other conditions that we are unable to control.
3. This warranty does not extend to second hand purchases.
4. Even when we do not have to replace or remedy the goods, we decide to. All such decisions are at our absolute discretion.
5. All such replaced or substituted goods will continue to recieve the benefit of this warranty for the remaining time on the original purchase.
6. This warranty does not cover normal wear amd tear, including but not limited to, chips, scratches, abrasions, discolouration, and other minor defects, where the damage has negligible effect on the use of the goods.
7. This additional warranty is limited to replacement or substitution only. As far as the law permits, we will not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage caused to property, persons, or animals from any cause whatsoever and shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential or special damages, loss or death.
9. This warranty is only valid and enforcable in New Zealand and Australia.
Making a cliam:
In order to claim under this warranty you must return the goods to the supplier (place of purchase) for replacement. If this is not possible, please contact our customer service department at the address below.
. All returned goods must be accompanied by satisfactory proof of purchase which clearly indicates the name and address of the supplier, the date and place of purchase and identifies product. It is best to supply a legible and unmodified receipt or sales invoice.
. You must bear any expense for the return of the goods or otherwise associated with making your claim under this additional warranty.
Contact: Atlas Equine, 53 Endean Road, Paradise Valley. Rotorua. 3072. | Phone: 0277234326 | Email: email@example.com